How to find us
If you arrive by air…
- …to Verona Airport, take the bus (Info) to the train station (Stazione FS Porta Nuova). From here you can take a taxi to the BB. If you are on a budget and your luggage is not too heavy, see bus instructions below. A taxi ride directly from the airport is possible and will cost you around 30 Euros.
- …to Milano Airport, take a public bus (Info from Milano Malpensa or Info from Milano Linate) to the Milano train Station (Milano Centrale). From there take the train to Verona (Trenitalia).
- …to Venezia Airport, take the bus to the Mestre train station (Info). From there take the train to Verona (Trenitalia).
If you arrive to Verona by train…
- …walk across the street in front of the station and take bus #11, 12, 13 or 51 to the center and get off at Stradone Maffei (the stop after Piazza Bra). Walk to the church you see from the bus stop on your right, then cross the street and you arrive in Via Tazzoli (the street between the pharmacy and the fabric store).
If you arrive by car…
- …from highway A4 exit at Verona SUD or from highway A22 exit at Verona NORD, then follow the directions to the city center (Centro).
- Once you get to Piazza Bra follow the road and leave the Arena on your left. At the second traffic light turn LEFT onto Stradone Maffei. Drive for 500 meters and take the third street on the left (first one-way street on the left). Drive for 100 meters and take the first on the left until you are forced to turn left again. You are in Via Tazzoli: drive towards the end of the road to number 9.NOTE:
a) To park the car look for Park Cittadella or Park Arena, few hundred meters from the BB
b) Access in the center is generally restricted and controlled with street cams, but tourists are allowed to drive everywhere (just don’t forget to tell us your driving plate number)